Sunday, July 25, 2010

Music Recommendations-


This list will grow with time. I guarantee THAT. And, again, these are only MY opinions. Feel free to tell me about A song you like.

*"Calabria"-Enur

*"Beat it"-Michael Jackson

*"Cooler than me"- Mike ponser

OK. So here is some more music.



*"Cowboy Casanova"- Carrie underwood



sorry, but this is all I can think of. Like I said, I'll keep on adding on in time.

danica said she likes: "Don't stop Believing"-Journey

-A

-A




For now, that is all that I can think of. But send in your favorite songs!



-A.

4 comments:

  1. I also like "Cooler than Me", I think you should add that to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that song by Enur, I've heard it before but never knew the name of it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dont stop believing" by Journey has always been one of my favorites! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like "Don't stop Believing" a lot too. i'll add it to my list tomarrow. Thanks danica.(By the way, It's good to hear from you again!)

    ReplyDelete